Thursday, January 27, 2011

Let Me Introduce Myself...

Let me start by saying, I never meet a stranger. I've befriended two local Hell's Angel's by chatting about their upcoming bbq in the Savemart check-out line. I met my bff and her two daughters for pedis one Saturday afternoon, and ended up hearing an old TN southern belle's life story. I've managed to adopt a teenage boy when he started coming to wash our cars in our driveway. So trust me, we'll be fast friends, because I never meet a stranger.

The idea for my blog was a simple one really. I had an amazing childhood, and have been blessed to have an amazing adulthood. I have happy, wonderful, fun, fond memories to share. I love all things homebound, home related, homespun, homemade, homecooked, well, you get the idea. I happen to think the American Housewife is something to be celebrated, rather than poked fun at the way our media and entertainment industries do. With the current state of our economy, more people are entertaining at home, taking meals at home, spending quality time at home, more than in recent past.

So, cooking tips, entertaining ideas, crafting notions, book recommendations & disucssions, movie nights, decorating ideas. You name it, we'll dish on it. So, grab a cup of coffee, sit down at your kitchen table and join me...Can't wait to meet you!

Olivia
My Granny's Attic

No comments:

Post a Comment