Tuesday, March 15, 2011

You've been on this page for a while...may we help you?

My hubby got me a Netbook for Christmas. I love it. However, yesterday it did manage to piss me off. My little boy had gagedg himself and threw up his scrambled eggs all over his high chair in a matter of 2 minutes. I was dumping a load of laundry in the wash. And I came back to the egg episode. I had my netbook set up to look up a pattern while he & I ate breakfast. So, yes I was looking at that page for a while. Rather than studying the pattern like I planned, I had to clean up, strip the high chair, strip my son, rinse the clothing etc etc etc. You know the drill. I was so annoyed by the netbook that in the prompt line for help, I searched "help cleaning up barf" my search was fruitless. Oh well...I digress...

I've been working on the Playroom. I had an idea in my head to put all our board games on top of the TV armoire. I had in my head the cozy look of a well lived in, well used, much loved family room. You've seen them in movies, and on tv and in magazine articles...what I got was more "stack this up to get it out of the way". I need some suggestions...




 Any suggestions friends would be much appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment